In this 70 hour all live Trading workshop, Stefanie shares her screen with you and walks you through every kind of trading situation.
You will learn how to trade around the Dark Pool. This class covers day trading, overnight momentum swing trading as well as longer term investing.
Stefanie will teach you all her secrets to trading through earnings season, fed announcements, corrections and rallies across all sectors.
You will learn how to enter and exit using specific levels, pivots and of course the Dark Pool.
This two week, 7 hours a day intensive course will also focus on the importance of disciplined trading. This course will erase your bad trading habits and psychological fears replacing them with controlled entries and well thought out exit strategies.
Do you trade with a gambling mentality? Are your trades guided by fear and greed? Do you lack control over your trades, not knowing where to enter or exit? Are your trades lacking discipline? If you answered yes to any of those questions, it’s time to sign up for boot camp. This two week, 7 hours a day intensive course will focus on the importance of disciplined trading.
This online 70-hour course will erase your bad trading habits and psychological fears replacing them with controlled entries and well thought out exit strategies. It’s the closest to one on one coaching that you can get.
Stefanie will be able to identify your weaknesses and help you overcome them by reviewing each one of your trade setups.
Through this process you will be able to reboot and correct your bad trading habits and become a disciplined and controlled trader.
- Learn how to fish pre-market for the best high probability trade set-ups as you watch Stefanie do her Whisper of the day video (90% documented success rate)
- How to map out your trades before you enter
- Learn how to find the strongest levels to trade off
- How to separate yourself from the trade, trading without emotion
- How to fish for the highest probability trades to swing over night
- Money management/ share size position
- Comparing stocks with ETF’s and indexes to increase your odds
- Learn how to spot the unusual Dark Pool prints and trade around them
- How to spot refreshing on ECN book to increase your odds
- How to find the "T-Spot" the trend change
- Learn how to trade basic options around the Dark Pool
- Learn how to find the highest probability longer term swing trades using Seasonality, trend and the Dark Pool
- Learn how to draw trend lines
- Learn how to put on strangles into earnings season
- Learn how to use futures to trade the E-mini’s, gold, oil and bonds
- Learn how to use specific pivots while entering and exiting
- Learn how to spot a correction before it happens
- Learn how to scale out of your trades and roll your options
Hi Stefanie Kammerman,
What a great two week training with Stefanie the Stock Whisperer!!! My expectations were far surpassed. The knowledge that I learned and her dedication she put into the two week class was well worth the investment. I have been given the skills to be a successful trader. I made enough money day trading in the class to pay for the class itself. I would tell anyone that if they are thinking about working with Stefanie that she won't disappoint. Thank you Stefanie for sharing your knowledge!!!
This workshop was truly hands on, in your face, high octane training. I mean we are not talking about hours of pre-recorded videos or a ton of power points and outdated charts. We were taught what you actually need to become a successful full time trader; from the psychology, to planning the trades, when to get in and when to get out, risk/reward and stop loss and actually making the trade. This training takes what you learn and applies it, LIVE, no thinking, just read the charts. Two weeks of non stop planning and execution. Whatever your reason for taking this workshop, you will not be sorry. For the first time, I actually feel I can make a career of this.
Next scheduled Online Class
First week November 30 - December 4 & Second Week December 14 -18
6 am -11 am and 2 pm - 4 pm Est