In this 70 hour all live Trading workshop, Stefanie shares her screen with you and walks you through every kind of trading situation.
You will learn how to trade around the Dark Pool. This class covers day trading, overnight momentum swing trading as well as longer term investing.
Stefanie will teach you all her secrets to trading through earnings season, fed announcements, corrections and rallies across all sectors.
You will learn how to enter and exit using specific levels, pivots and of course the Dark Pool.
This two week, 7 hours a day intensive course will also focus on the importance of disciplined trading. This course will erase your bad trading habits and psychological fears replacing them with controlled entries and well thought out exit strategies.
Do you trade with a gambling mentality? Are your trades guided by fear and greed? Do you lack control over your trades, not knowing where to enter or exit? Are your trades lacking discipline? If you answered yes to any of those questions, it’s time to sign up for boot camp. This two week, 7 hours a day intensive course will focus on the importance of disciplined trading.
This online 70-hour course will erase your bad trading habits and psychological fears replacing them with controlled entries and well thought out exit strategies. It’s the closest to one on one coaching that you can get.
Stefanie will be able to identify your weaknesses and help you overcome them by reviewing each one of your trade setups.
Through this process you will be able to reboot and correct your bad trading habits and become a disciplined and controlled trader.
- Learn how to fish pre-market for the best high probability trade set-ups as you watch Stefanie do her Whisper of the day video (90% documented success rate)
- How to map out your trades before you enter
- Learn how to find the strongest levels to trade off
- How to separate yourself from the trade, trading without emotion
- How to fish for the highest probability trades to swing over night
- Money management/ share size position
- Comparing stocks with ETF’s and indexes to increase your odds
- Learn how to spot the unusual Dark Pool prints and trade around them
- How to spot refreshing on ECN book to increase your odds
- How to find the "T-Spot" the trend change
- Learn how to trade basic options around the Dark Pool
- Learn how to find the highest probability longer term swing trades using Seasonality, trend and the Dark Pool
- Learn how to draw trend lines
- Learn how to put on strangles into earnings season
- Learn how to use futures to trade the E-mini’s, gold, oil and bonds
- Learn how to use specific pivots while entering and exiting
- Learn how to spot a correction before it happens
- Learn how to scale out of your trades and roll your options
Dear Matthew and Stefanie,
The Bootcamp is fantastic although somewhat overwhelming for me. Thank you for the downloads as they are key for me to learn and further sharpen my skills. My first goal is to watch and intermittently pause the recordings... as I continue to practice day paper trading. I had lots of bad habits! I am correcting them as I discover them through rewatching the bootcamps ...by writing specific positive affirmation statements (PAS's) where correction is needed. You all are soooo caring and kind... Stef is a great teacher!!! One of the best...if not the best I have ever had! I just wish I was quicker. Thank you so much for all you do... And for always working to make things better and better for us all. My paper trade success rate has been 7 out of 10 closed trades.. 2 losers and one still open.
Just completed the first week of Boot Camp.I have been in three different training sessions in the last three years with other trade instructors and lost money all three years. The feeling I got was they were only interested in selling their software and indicators that were lagging and useless. I could watch CNBC news in the morning for free and do better investing, This week has shown me so much technical info but more to me is that it has shown me how dedicated you are to really helping everyone in the room to succeed and better their trading if they are willing to work hard also.I am a Vietnam Vet and can equate this week with Army Infantry Boot Camp training. Discipline, Fundamentals, and working as a team.The only thing missing was low crawling under barbwire with live rounds overhead and swinging over a 50 foot mud pit.But maybe that is to come in week two!! You are so dedicated and working ungodly amount of hours to help all in your room to succeed and I thank you and look forward to week two and being successful.
Next scheduled Online Class
First week February 10 - 14 & Second Week February 24 -28
6 am -11 am and 2 pm - 4 pm Est